Post History: wow1968
wow1968
User
PreviousPage 2 of 2
And you are sure that the "Private" other PB site is run by PB?
I have been following pb …In: September Week 4
12 months ago
@johnlaidlaw & @Angelo Dagdagan
Pb has done Ramones (1978 Reissue)
24.07.2025 & 26.09.20 …In: September Week 4
12 months ago
@yapci
I suggest two things:
1. Use another forum for requests.
2. PB rarely listen to requests …In: September Lastest Offerings
12 months ago
I just pop out my knowledge on the matter.
There are different cart / preamp used.
I haven' …In: September Week 4
12 months ago
I really look forward to see what comes up here.....The job mentioned is really huge. Maybe some ki …In: Led Zeppelin – Physical Graffiti Budgie Era w/VM150MLX Frankencart
12 months ago
Just throwing in recommendation.....
Ambrose - Bust Your Nose
Never ever heard about them or t …In: September Lastest Offerings
1 year ago
I use Audacity, easy, all platforms and free.
Faster way may mess with quality I guess 😉In: September 2025 Eric Clapton UK Rip Issue
1 year ago
You are almost correct. The track "Blues Power" is indeed on this rip, but it's toget …In: September 2025 Eric Clapton UK Rip Issue
1 year ago
1 year ago
You can always search in my spreadsheet.
All pbthal's releases should be there, and you can th …In: Search function ?
1 year ago
1 year ago
This one puzzels me.
pb links to a 1973 release (but has named it UK 1976 Oasis), but there i no &q …In: Never Turn Your Back On A Friend (UK 1976 Oasis)
1 year ago
Many thanks for your July batch.
And thank you for providing more information in your tags.In: New batch July
1 year ago
As always...I'm truly grateful for the work you do, and the sharing.
Many thanksIn: June 2025 Archive
1 year ago
Works as it should, no problem with that one.
If you don't use hexload, but real-debrid, do …In: Extreme Six dead link
1 year ago
You need to provide more info.
Can you at least copy the original link here, so a test could be run …In: Extreme Six dead link
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
From ca 11.12.2024 release
This isn't tagged with comment. Anyone have any idea on setup use …In: T.Rex - Electric Warrior (UK)
2 years ago
Quote from Drybonz on January 13, 2025, 5:23 am
I just use description PB is using, such as Reflekt …In: How do you identify the equipment used for a rip in your collection?
2 years ago
How do you tag the dec 2024 and jan 2025 releases. Here we don't know what equipment used. It c …In: How do you identify the equipment used for a rip in your collection?
2 years ago
There are no issues with the files. Maybe you have issues with country/computer??In: December 2024 Definitive returns
2 years ago
I thinks it's very nice that someone tells about issues with rip's or tagging, naming issu …In: [Nov 2024 - wk 2] The Specials s/t
2 years ago
Again many thanks for your work.
Late October pile is downloaded with RealDebrid with just one hi …In: Many thanks
2 years ago
Most likely the 1985 UK pressing. Normally he labels them as reissue if not original pressing.In: Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Talk About the Weather pressing info, please.
2 years ago
I'm not sure but I believe this album i tagged wrong.
All US discogs listings has this track i …In: The Fortunes – Here Comes That Rainy Day Feeling Again (Oct 2024)
2 years ago
Can anyone help out with this one?
It's in the old logs but not in reups. Sadly I missed out o …In: I.G - Bump (ART-9 / Budgie) august/sept 2018
2 years ago
I don't think it's possible to say exact, but a quick search on Discogs came up with these …In: Led Zeppelin II question pressing
2 years ago
Quote from cali98 on August 11, 2024, 7:01 pm
Hi, for me is very useful this site: https://covers.m …In: Decent Cover Image for The Scorpio Brothers - Iko Iko
2 years ago
Many thanks!!
I get 404 error at Hex and "File Unavaliable" at Real-Debrid on:
The Sunda …In: August 2024
2 years ago
PB has earlier stated that his Atlantic 75 series is 45RPM....not always Discogs has correct informa …In: Hootie's Befuddlement
2 years ago
Quote from pcalv on July 17, 2024, 9:32 pm
Hey there
Just to let you know I noticed a couple of …In: my bloody valentine isn't anything/R.E.M. radio free europe
2 years ago
You are so right. But this is a very strange one 😉
I download every copy and store them locally …In: Cream - Fresh Cream [mono] BLACKICE - is actually UK pressing?
2 years ago
Really don't understand what you mean. The album starts with "I feel free", don' …In: Cream - Fresh Cream [mono] BLACKICE - is actually UK pressing?
2 years ago
My thought too....I see now that I just linked to the master and not the release 😉
Thanks for giv …In: Sex Pistoles - Never Mind The Bullocks (2024.04.01)
3 years ago
No, the rip is 11 tracks as original UK pressing. If you look at his tagging it goes from 1 to 12, b …In: Sex Pistoles - Never Mind The Bullocks (2024.04.01)
3 years ago
This wonderful record is tagged wrong. It's the 11 track UK, so you all have to fix track numbe …In: Sex Pistoles - Never Mind The Bullocks (2024.04.01)
3 years ago
Filesize equals to stereo. It's also 12 songs. The 1976 UK Harvest is in stereo and has 12 song …In: Tomorrow 1986 UK Reissue in STEREO doesn't exist per Discogs
3 years ago
There isn't released any 2012 official version of this album. He did it in 2021 so it's ei …In: Alice In Chains - Facelift (2012 Reissue)
3 years ago
Works as a charm 😉 (using the same extensions on firefox) Many thanks.
Had some payment problem …In: RealDebrid / extension browser
3 years ago
Hi
I have questions when it comes to downloading. I use "DownThemAll" extension when do …In: RealDebrid / extension browser
3 years ago
PreviousPage 2 of 2
Meta
-
Recent Posts
Recent forum posts
Archives
- October 2026
- September 2026
- August 2026
- July 2026
- May 2026
- March 2026
- December 2025
- December 2024
- March 2024
- January 2024
- December 2023
- February 2021
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- August 2018
- December 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- February 2017
- July 2016
- December 2015
- May 2015
- December 2012
- November 2012
- April 2012
- January 2012
- January 2010
- November 2008
Categories
- Answer to the Definitive Returns Series
- Answer To The Diminishing Returns
- Answer To The Master
- Answer To The Minimax
- Answer to the Planket
- Answer To The Sevens
- Answer to the Shibata
- Answer To The Z-Boys
- Budgie Era w/ART-7
- Budgie Era w/ART-9
- Budgie Era w/AT150ANV Frankencart
- Budgie Era w/AT33SA
- Budgie Era w/Ortofon Quintet Black S
- Budgie Era w/Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC/MIMC Star
- Budgie Era w/VM150MLX Frankencart
- Dressed to the Nines
- Legacy Hi-Rez 24bit 44khz Master
- Legacy Hi-Rez 24bit 96khz Master
- Legacy Master
- Minimax Era w/AT33SA
- Ortofon A90
- Phonomena Era w/AT33
- PRELEGACY SERIES
- Pro-Ject Tube Box Era w/AT33PTG
- Reflektor Era w/AT150ANV Frankencart
- Sugarcube SC-2
- Sussurro Master
- The British Are Coming
- The Holy Grail Reflektor Series
- The Last Lineage
- The Last Lineage (Step Up Edition)
- Uncategorized
- VM730EN Series
- VM740ML Series
- VM760SLC Series
- Zyx Airy Master
- Zyx4D Master