Talking Heads – Remain In Light (Promo).7z – 814.78 MB
Quote from JoePopenagen on August 31, 2026, 9:11 pmPbthal, I hope everything is going well. I tried this link, but it doesn't work; could you please take a look at it?
ANSWER TO THE DIMINISHING RETURNS SERIES
Talking Heads – Remain In Light (Promo).7z – 814.78 MBThanxs!
Pbthal, I hope everything is going well. I tried this link, but it doesn't work; could you please take a look at it?
ANSWER TO THE DIMINISHING RETURNS SERIES
Talking Heads – Remain In Light (Promo).7z – 814.78 MB
Thanxs!
Quote from poltime on September 9, 2026, 1:20 amhttps://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4946267
The equipment is better for this album.
https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4946267
The equipment is better for this album.
Quote from JoePopenagen on September 9, 2026, 11:56 amPoltime.
Thanks for getting back to me. That’s actually the version I have, and I’m specifically interested in the promo version.
(((hugs)))
José.
Poltime.
Thanks for getting back to me. That’s actually the version I have, and I’m specifically interested in the promo version.
(((hugs)))
José.
Quote from JohnLaidlaw on September 11, 2026, 1:48 pmIts very good ..
Quote from poltime on September 9, 2026, 1:20 amhttps://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4946267
The equipment is better for this album.
Have you heard the Promo copy ..Don't be miss-led to believe superior equipment equals a superior sound ..
Its very good ..
Quote from poltime on September 9, 2026, 1:20 amhttps://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4946267
The equipment is better for this album.
Have you heard the Promo copy ..Don't be miss-led to believe superior equipment equals a superior sound ..
Quote from JoePopenagen on September 11, 2026, 2:14 pmA promo version is generally associated with an early matrix or an early pressing, and that’s exactly why I’m interested in hearing that version.On the other hand, the DSD version has some noise and artifacts that, in my particular case, I really dislike when a ripper doesn’t remove things like noise, clicks, pops, artifacts, and crackle.As I was saying, I’m interested in downloading the PROMO version of the album, but the link is dead.
Quote from JohnLaidlaw on September 11, 2026, 2:38 pmI have it on a hard drive that I cannot find ..I really liked the sound as it was kind of more transparent ..Really excellent ..
I have it on a hard drive that I cannot find ..I really liked the sound as it was kind of more transparent ..Really excellent ..
Quote from JoePopenagen on September 11, 2026, 3:08 pmI have this original CD: Remain In Light — CD, 1980, Sire 7599-26095-2, Matrix 2 56867 SRC-01, Made in Germany.It has a DR14, so there’s no way I’m swapping it for the DSD rip.
It has a DR14, so there’s no way I’m swapping it for the DSD rip.
Meta
-
Recent Posts
Recent forum posts
Archives
- October 2026
- September 2026
- August 2026
- July 2026
- May 2026
- March 2026
- December 2025
- December 2024
- March 2024
- January 2024
- December 2023
- February 2021
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- August 2018
- December 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- February 2017
- July 2016
- December 2015
- May 2015
- December 2012
- November 2012
- April 2012
- January 2012
- January 2010
- November 2008
Categories
- Answer to the Definitive Returns Series
- Answer To The Diminishing Returns
- Answer To The Master
- Answer To The Minimax
- Answer to the Planket
- Answer To The Sevens
- Answer to the Shibata
- Answer To The Z-Boys
- Budgie Era w/ART-7
- Budgie Era w/ART-9
- Budgie Era w/AT150ANV Frankencart
- Budgie Era w/AT33SA
- Budgie Era w/Ortofon Quintet Black S
- Budgie Era w/Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC/MIMC Star
- Budgie Era w/VM150MLX Frankencart
- Dressed to the Nines
- Legacy Hi-Rez 24bit 44khz Master
- Legacy Hi-Rez 24bit 96khz Master
- Legacy Master
- Minimax Era w/AT33SA
- Ortofon A90
- Phonomena Era w/AT33
- PRELEGACY SERIES
- Pro-Ject Tube Box Era w/AT33PTG
- Reflektor Era w/AT150ANV Frankencart
- Sugarcube SC-2
- Sussurro Master
- The British Are Coming
- The Holy Grail Reflektor Series
- The Last Lineage
- The Last Lineage (Step Up Edition)
- Uncategorized
- VM730EN Series
- VM740ML Series
- VM760SLC Series
- Zyx Airy Master
- Zyx4D Master