Miles Davis ● THE LAST LINEAGE (Step Up Edition) (September 27, 2026)
Quote from JoePopenagen on October 3, 2026, 2:08 pmPbthal, I hope you’re doing very well.
I just listened to Miles Davis – Miles in the Sky (Original US Pressing), and the rip is simply fantastic. I listened to the album twice in a row, and honestly, it’s been a long time since I’ve heard a rip like this.
The detail in all the instruments, the groove of the rhythm section — it’s incredible. It really feels like they’re all playing together right there in your living room. And of course, Miles is, as always, absolutely spectacular.
Thank you, and a big hug from Buenos Aires!
(((hugs)))
Pbthal, I hope you’re doing very well.
I just listened to Miles Davis – Miles in the Sky (Original US Pressing), and the rip is simply fantastic. I listened to the album twice in a row, and honestly, it’s been a long time since I’ve heard a rip like this.
The detail in all the instruments, the groove of the rhythm section — it’s incredible. It really feels like they’re all playing together right there in your living room. And of course, Miles is, as always, absolutely spectacular.
Thank you, and a big hug from Buenos Aires!
(((hugs)))
Quote from Drybonz on October 3, 2026, 2:26 pmThe Miles Davis and Cat Stevens both really jumped out at me with that "in your living room" realism. Great sound.
The Miles Davis and Cat Stevens both really jumped out at me with that "in your living room" realism. Great sound.
Meta
-
Recent Posts
Recent forum posts
Archives
- October 2026
- September 2026
- August 2026
- July 2026
- May 2026
- March 2026
- December 2025
- December 2024
- March 2024
- January 2024
- December 2023
- February 2021
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- August 2018
- December 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- February 2017
- July 2016
- December 2015
- May 2015
- December 2012
- November 2012
- April 2012
- January 2012
- January 2010
- November 2008
Categories
- Answer to the Definitive Returns Series
- Answer To The Diminishing Returns
- Answer To The Master
- Answer To The Minimax
- Answer to the Planket
- Answer To The Sevens
- Answer to the Shibata
- Answer To The Z-Boys
- Budgie Era w/ART-7
- Budgie Era w/ART-9
- Budgie Era w/AT150ANV Frankencart
- Budgie Era w/AT33SA
- Budgie Era w/Ortofon Quintet Black S
- Budgie Era w/Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC/MIMC Star
- Budgie Era w/VM150MLX Frankencart
- Dressed to the Nines
- Legacy Hi-Rez 24bit 44khz Master
- Legacy Hi-Rez 24bit 96khz Master
- Legacy Master
- Minimax Era w/AT33SA
- Ortofon A90
- Phonomena Era w/AT33
- PRELEGACY SERIES
- Pro-Ject Tube Box Era w/AT33PTG
- Reflektor Era w/AT150ANV Frankencart
- Sugarcube SC-2
- Sussurro Master
- The British Are Coming
- The Holy Grail Reflektor Series
- The Last Lineage
- The Last Lineage (Step Up Edition)
- Uncategorized
- VM730EN Series
- VM740ML Series
- VM760SLC Series
- Zyx Airy Master
- Zyx4D Master